1) I don’t think anything is going to come of the interview.
2) Started a new semester and a new class yesterday. Teaching Biosystems and Applications to a class of chemistry/chemical engineering majors. They know atoms and molecules, but they don’t know a bacterial cell from an animal cell. It’s going to be interesting figuring out exactly how to teach them. (By the way, in case you don’t know and were wondering, the main way to tell bacterial cells from animal cells is that bacterial cells don’t have a nucleus to hold the DNA and animal cells do. There are other differences, but that’s the big one).
3) I have a new best friend. He looks like this:
Yep, a protractor. So glad that I picked him up as not one of the angles in the nursery is at 90 degrees.
4) We bought material to make Roman Blinds for the nursery
Love it! Can’t wait until the new windows are put in and I can get around to making the blinds. Which brings me to
5) New windows in the nursery are going in next Tuesday
and last but not least
6) Nursery Furniture is being delivered tomorrow. WooT!!
BTW – Just want to give a shout out to a Mr. M living in Morgantown, PA. Heard you like to read the blog.